Melissa over at Full Circle showed me love the other day, but being close to Christmas I did not have a chance to blog about it. My mission is to accept this wonderful award and admit to five addictions. So here they are.
1. I am addicted to chocolate. When I was about seven, I was told I was allergic to chocolate, so I had very little of the fantastic numminess until another doc told me that was not true at the age of twenty-five. I have a lot of lost years of chocolate enjoyment to catch up on.
2. Blogging. (Duh!)
3. Bath and Body works antibacterial hand soap. I have all different scents, and I love them.
4. Chuck. It is the greatest TV show ever. It is the number one show in my DVR, and I love it. Did I mention it is the greatest show ever?
5. My hubby says I am addicted to seasonal decorating. I really do not think I am nearly as bad as some of my friends, so maybe this is not an addiction, or maybe I am still in denial. My decorations are stored in color coded bins, so Christmas is green and red, Halloween is orange and black, Easter is pastel, etc. However, I only have five Christmas bins and three fall/Halloween bins. That's not an addiction, right? Right?!?
I now bestow this award to five of my bloggy friends,
1. Holly at Snow Mommy
2. Tracie at Little Bearfoot Farm
3. Amy at Love My Babes
4. Brenda at The Campbell Family5. Erin at live, Laugh, Love