Melissa over at Full Circle decided to grace my blog with another award. I just love Melissa, first of all, because her blog is fabulous, and also because she keeps giving me these great awards! I can feel like a real award winning blogger and not have to tell everyone that all the awards are coming from the same person. Oops, I think I just blew that one. Oh, well, if you have not checked out Melissa's blog yet, go there. It is about her journey going from being an adopted child down the path to adopt a child (or two!) of her own.
Here are the rules for receiving the Lemonade Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post to the person from whom you received your award.
I now nominate:
1. Angie at Bring The Rain. This is my newest blog obsession, one of the most raw examples of praising God through the hard times that I have ever read. I will post more about her story later, but if you have not read this blog yet, grab a tissue and head on over.
2. Aimee and Adam at Kayleigh's Story. I just love them!
3. Holly at SnowMommy
4. Amanda at Vintage Dutch Girl
5. Amy at Scheib Happenings
6. Tracie at Little Bearfoot Farm
7. Erin at Live, Laugh, Love
8. Amy at Love My Babes (wow, there are a lot of Amy's and Aimee's on this list today!)
9. Brenda at The Campbell Family
10. Tricia at Pure Chaos
Congratulations, ladies (and gentleman!)