8 Things I wish I could do:
- Drew sleeping through the night.
- Finishing painting the living room (no, it's still not done!)
- Someday buying a new computer that can handle all my pictures and still be super-fast!
- Finally not being pregnant or nursing anymore. I have only had that for three months of the last three years.
- Planting the garden and eating fresh peas.
- Watching movies with the "World's Crappiest Digital Projector."
- Saying goodbye to socks as summer approaches.
- Getting out my bin of pre-pregnancy clothes and having them fit.
- Nap time - need I say more (Amen, Gina!)
- My family. My hubby, my kids, my in-laws, the whole lot of them.
- Sunny days - spent outside. Going to Birch Bay.
- Children's deep belly laughs. Especially in twos, threes, or fours.
- Barbecuing steaks and potato packets.
- Blogging (duh!)
I am Thankful for... The view out my kitchen window. I took this picture standing in front of my kitchen sink. It's not really clear, since I did not remove the screen from the window first.
The freshly tilled garden, the tulips blooming, and the cherry blossoms so beautiful with their teensy, delicate flowers. The leaves on the trees, finally appearing after being gone so long. And all the green! I love it here.
I'm listening to... The quiet house as the kids are sleeping. The front door is open, so I can hear the distant caa of the neighbor's confused rooster (We are awake, you know! It's three o'clock!) The wind moving gently through my wind chimes, and the tweet of the birds all around. Pure heaven.
I'm looking forward to... Warm weather, going outside and cleaning up the yard some more. Planting my garden, and eating peas. Barbecue three night a week. Have I mentioned I love springtime? And yes, this is the same answer I gave a couple of weeks ago, but I am excited!
What's for Dinner Tonight... I don't know. It's my MIL's turn to bring dinner!
Missing.... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'VE FOUND THE MILK CUP! And Marty, who is my hero, cleaned it and there is no smell! WooHoo! It was under my bed, which is strange, as I looked under there several times. I am wondering if the cat hid it deep in there at first, but as time wore on, he pushed it to the edge to try and get us to find it. Who knows, who cares, I am just happy it has been found.